The Constellation Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for The Constellation Knights, a Terraria Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A Chat Box will now show at the bottom of home page. This may or may not be kept.
Warning Bars added! Swearing allowed! More information at 'Forum Updates' thread, 'Important Notices' section!
Forum Rules: https://constellationknights.rpg-board.net/t38-general-rules-and-warning-system I'll put it here until I found out how to put a custom button. thanks! Lightningkid

Constellation Knights General Information

Go down 

Is this helpful??
Hell Yeah!!
Constellation Knights General Information  Vote_lcap1100%Constellation Knights General Information  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Sort of...
Constellation Knights General Information  Vote_lcap10%Constellation Knights General Information  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really...
Constellation Knights General Information  Vote_lcap10%Constellation Knights General Information  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

Constellation Knights General Information  Empty
PostSubject: Constellation Knights General Information    Constellation Knights General Information  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:38 pm

The Constellation Knights are a Terrarian clan that is rooted in constellations, as if you couldn't figure that much out Wink . The clan was created on March 8th of 2012 by ImmortalFrogTerraria.

Constellation Knights Families

The clan is separated into 4 major families with one family separated into two sub families. The families are Pegasus, Sagittarius, Ursa, and Custos Messium. The Ursa familie is separated into two smaller divisions, Ursa Minor and Ursa Major.

Pegasus is the magic based family of the Constellation Knights, they have a main weapon that is based on magic and, as a requirement, need angel wings. For information on angel wings the wiki here!. The symbol of this constellation is Pegasus, the Winged horse.

Sagittarius is the ranged based family of Constellation Knights, Members of this family use ranged weapons such as bow and repeater as their main weapon. For information on Bow you can go here and for repeater, it is here.. The symbol of this constellation is Sagittarius, the half-man-half-horse figure.

The Ursa is the melee family of Constellation Knights and wield some sort of melee weapon. The Ursa family is separated into two smaller families, Ursa Minor and Ursa Major. The difference between these two is: (1) rank, higher ranks in the Ursa family are Ursa Major and lower ranks are Ursa Minor. (2) Ursa Major can use Spear and Flail while the Ursa Minor can't. Information about melee weapon can be found right here. The symbol of this constellation is bear, The Great Bear (Ursa Major) and The Little Bear (Ursa Minor)

Last but not least is the Custos Messium family. They are the scavengers of the Constellation Knights, gathering the necessary materials needed for crafting items such as weapons, Armor, and potions. They are required to wear Mining Helmets

Constellation Knights Ranks

There are 5 major ranks, along with 2 Administrative ranks within the Constellation Knights. The major ranks are Apprentice, Guardian, Imperial Guardian, Guardian of Oblivion, and Nova Protector. The two administrative ranks are Star Bearer and Galaxy Keeper.

The Apprentice rank is the starting rank that everyone receives immediately upon application acceptance. It is the easiest rank to receive as it simply requires you to fill out an application and wait for a verdict.

The second rank in the Constellation Knights is Guardian. Guardian can be achieved in by adding the apprentice signature to your signature. Simple enough for those who really read this.

The third rank in the chain of command is Imperial Guardian. To gain this rank simply be helpful to your fellow clan mates. Start making a bond between yourself and your fellow Constellation Knights.

The fourth rank in this list is Guardian of Oblivion. To gain this rank you must be very active in the clan, be very helpful, and be friendly. Simply put, its a combination of the requirements for Guardian and Imperial Guardian.

The final rank of the major ranks is Nova Protector. These are the moderators of the clan who help the leaders keep the peace, they are specially chosen. They are moderating this forum and the server, too.

The first of the administrative ranks is the Star Bearer. This person is the second in command of the Constellation Knights and the head of the moderators (Nova Protectors), there is only one Star Bearer. Our current Star Bearer is Lightningkid.

The second administrative rank is Galaxy Keeper, this is the rank of the leader of the clan. This person is the head of everyone, there is only one Galaxy Keeper. Our Galaxy Keeper is ImmortalFrogTerraria.

Joining the Constellation Knights

So lets say you decide you want to join the constellation knights. What exactly do you need to do in order to join? Well...

first, assuming you haven't done so already, you need to head to the Constellation Knights clan thread on Terraria Online which can be found by clicking here.

Once there you need to decide which family of the Knights you wish to join. This should be decided based off of what you primarily use while playing terraria, magic picking Pegasus, Ranged picking Sagittarius, Melee picking Ursa, and scavengers picking Custos Messium.

So you have picked your family and are ready for the next step. Just above the family section on the clan thread is the application. It can be found under " How To Become a Honorable Constellation Knight" colored in green. Simply copy and paste the application into the reply box and fill out the designated fields. Once the application is filled out, click the "post reply" button and await a verdict on your application.

That's all the basic knowledge for the Constellation Knights! I hope to see you in the clan and my the stars shine in your favor.

Last edited by slightlyphsyco on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legion
Protector of the Universe
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Constellation Knights General Information    Constellation Knights General Information  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 pm

You might want to remove the first General in the title Smile
Back to top Go down
http://legion-geth.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Constellation Knights General Information    Constellation Knights General Information  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Ya I was going to do it a while ago, but when I originally posted it I was still a new member so it wouldn't let me because of the links, then i just kind of forgot about the mistake. Thanks for remind me!
Back to top Go down
Legion
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Constellation Knights General Information    Constellation Knights General Information  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

No problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://legion-geth.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constellation Knights General Information    Constellation Knights General Information  Empty

Back to top Go down

Constellation Knights General Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Constellation Knights Forum :: Constellation Knights Info-
Jump to: