The Constellation Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for The Constellation Knights, a Terraria Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A Chat Box will now show at the bottom of home page. This may or may not be kept.
Warning Bars added! Swearing allowed! More information at 'Forum Updates' thread, 'Important Notices' section!
Forum Rules: https://constellationknights.rpg-board.net/t38-general-rules-and-warning-system I'll put it here until I found out how to put a custom button. thanks! Lightningkid

Time Zone Conversion

Go down 
4 posters

Is this helpful?
Yes
Time Zone Conversion Vote_lcap150%Time Zone Conversion Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Kinda
Time Zone Conversion Vote_lcap150%Time Zone Conversion Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Time Zone Conversion Vote_lcap10%Time Zone Conversion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

Time Zone Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm

So as the clan grows we shall receive a more diverse group of members, hailing from all parts of the world. With member in different parts of the worlds also come different time zones. So, I figured we needed some sort of converter so that we can get the times for different places. So here is the link to the site, http://www.timezone-converter.net/182/169/0200//paris-new-york.html (credit for finding the site goes to Legion/Leinhart)

Using the site is simple, just pick one of the boxes and set that one up as your time zone by selecting a city in your time zone. Then in the second box, select the city of the time zone you wish to convert to. Finally, in the original box, select the time that the event will be at and once you do that it will convert the times.

Another site that can be used is http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ (credit goes to Zakun for finding the site). There is a search box where you search for the cities name or timezone name and it adds it to a list of cities/time zones. Then there are long bars next to each city showing how the times line up with each other.

Last edited by slightlyphsyco on Sat May 12, 2012 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ImmortalFrog
Galaxy Keeper
Galaxy Keeper
ImmortalFrog

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:01 am

I might use this to plan the PvP trournament
Back to top Go down
Lightningkid
Star Bearer
Star Bearer
Lightningkid

Constellation Family : Custos Messium Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 am

I think we need peoples to write an application for the PvP contest. including IGN, class, and his time zone. that's kinda useful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm trying to find a converter that's easier to use, cause this one has more choice for time zones than it really needs.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Protector of the Universe
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I'll keep my eye out for a simpler converter, though most will probably have every timezone listed.
Back to top Go down
http://legion-geth.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:22 am

Having every timezone isn't really the problem, it's that is has each time zone in differently. Like you have each one listed by country and city, then listed in relation to GMT, etc. I think it would be easier if we could find one that shows each time zone in just one way, or even better, shows the time zone abbreviations, like CST, EST, GMT, etc.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
http://legion-geth.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

OP updated.
Back to top Go down
Zakun
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:10 am

This could be userful

h t t p : / / w w w . w o r l d t i m e b u d d y . c o m

(Remove the sapce from the URL, it won't let me post links yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:26 am

Sweet, thanks Zakun! Original post updated with the new Time Zone site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Conversion   Time Zone Conversion Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Zone Conversion
Page 1 of 1